- Competitive day delegate rates for meetings from 10-250 attendees
- Meeting facilities suitable for conferences, AGMs, interviews, training sessions and dinners
- Residential venue with 658 onsite bedrooms
- Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, just two hours from London, and a short walk from Albert Dock and Liverpool One
- Inclusive rental package includes free Wi-Fi, AV equipment and dedicated event manager
- Mouth-watering catering provided by our catering partner Centerplate
To make an enquiry or book a meeting room contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 703 7294.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's available.
Wheeler's of St. James's Liverpool is now open at Kings Dock next to the Arena and Convention Centre. Wheeler's reputation has been built on seafood, however the menu offers a variety of meat and vegetarian dishes that make it accessible to all.Visit website
Combining New York City dive style chic with great liquor, home-made classic American food and Rock n’ Roll from the last six decades - MOJO offers a slick, high octane environment with friendly and knowledgeable staff.Visit website
Located by the city’s iconic waterfront, Liverpool ONE is one of Europe's leading retail and leisure destinations. With more than 170 stores, bars and restaurants, a 14 screen cinema and even a park, you’ll always have a fun packed day here.Visit website
British Music Experience
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and The X Factor.Visit website